Saturday, June 23, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I got no idea who you people are. You went to...

you are right he is a dick head and an instigator
Brian Pavelko 10:28pm Jun 23
you are right he is a dick head and an instigator
Comment History
Melody Gore Dodd
Melody Gore Dodd3:13pm Jun 19
I think this was mean to be ironic!
Tim Flick
Tim Flick2:35pm Jun 19
I must ask. Why are you a part of this group if you have no interest in meeting folks with a common experience? Was your time there a drag?
Tim Flick
Tim Flick2:33pm Jun 19
you sound like a dick head so it's probably a good thing that you don't show. However, I may be judging a little early.
Fred Anderton
Fred Anderton10:41am Jun 15
Because we are "Bonafide!"
Charles Mourning
Charles Mourning2:34pm Jun 10
You crack me up Funky!
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon11:40pm Jun 8
I got no idea who you people are. You went to school where I went to school. I only had 5 or 6 good friends. I ignored everyone else. Why should I fly to Austin or where ever to see people I never meet or knew? Ughh.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.