Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I got no idea who you people are. You went to...

you sound like a dick head so it's probably a...
Tim Flick 2:33pm Jun 19
you sound like a dick head so it's probably a good thing that you don't show. However, I may be judging a little early.
Comment History
Fred Anderton
Fred Anderton10:41am Jun 15
Because we are "Bonafide!"
Charles Mourning
Charles Mourning2:34pm Jun 10
You crack me up Funky!
Dee Humphrey Teague
Dee Humphrey Teague11:10am Jun 10
Kinda like talking to people on here, but so much more fun!!! James, you seem to enjoy people on here so in person is much more fun!
Dee Humphrey Teague
Dee Humphrey Teague11:04am Jun 10
And miss all the fun? Not a chance!!!
James Dillon
James Dillon9:07am Jun 10
You should stay home.
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon11:40pm Jun 8
I got no idea who you people are. You went to school where I went to school. I only had 5 or 6 good friends. I ignored everyone else. Why should I fly to Austin or where ever to see people I never meet or knew? Ughh.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.