Sunday, June 10, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I got no idea who you people are. You went to...

Dee Humphrey Teague commented on your post in FSHS.
And miss all the fun? Not a chance!!!
Dee Humphrey Teague 11:04am Jun 10
And miss all the fun? Not a chance!!!
Comment History
James Dillon
James Dillon9:07am Jun 10
You should stay home.
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly12:14am Jun 10
I am saving myself for the next Uber Sluber! :) Oh, and a visit with Austin next month!
Dee Humphrey Teague
Dee Humphrey Teague9:32pm Jun 9
LOL, James, most of us have stories that would make the hair stand straight up!! But I gotta tell you, this was my first reunion outside of get togethers and it was a blast!!!
Page Holbrook
Page Holbrook7:54pm Jun 9
Sounds like you should just stay home, Mr. Dillon! I am just angry at myself for NOT going!
James Dillon
James Dillon12:53pm Jun 9
i don't think any of you are ready for my stories. They will give you and all of your children nightmares.
View All Comments
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon11:40pm Jun 8
I got no idea who you people are. You went to school where I went to school. I only had 5 or 6 good friends. I ignored everyone else. Why should I fly to Austin or where ever to see people I never meet or knew? Ughh.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.