Saturday, June 2, 2012

Re: [FSHS] 500,000 rounds of Parmigiano-Reggiano damaged in...

just to be clear, I would be honored to be...
Dan Defebbo 5:13pm Jun 2
just to be clear, I would be honored to be stalked by you.
Comment History
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury8:21pm Jun 1
^DD. I listen, I pay attention, I read & most importantly I CARE ! Whenever I see one I'll be sure to Stop In. Thanks for the heads up DB. ;-)
Dan Defebbo
Dan Defebbo8:03pm Jun 1
Either Linda is stalking me or Trader Joes is, either way, glad to have the info.
Page Holbrook
Page Holbrook3:25pm Jun 1
LOVE Trader Joe's....wish they had one here! Don't think there are any in FL
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury3:24pm Jun 1
Traders Joes Opening Soon in State College , PA. (UnHappy Valley) . Wayne, PA. has one . ALB., NY. the closest to where I live is on the Opening Soon List too. I could not believe I had not ever heard of Trader Joes B4 until DB. ^ mentioned it.
Dan Defebbo
Dan Defebbo1:46pm Jun 1
ah, yes, Federal Hill, one of my favorites!
View All Comments
Original Post
Chantelle Kiphuth

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.