Friday, June 8, 2012

[Forrest Sherman High School, Naples, Italy] My friend has just recenly made some major moves....

My friend has just recenly made some major...
Darren Calvert 10:14am Jun 8
My friend has just recenly made some major moves. He's not a military brat and thinks that I can't get him likeson his page. I told him that he doesn't have a clue about how well we network. I bet him that I could get a substantial amount of likes on his page in one day. He does brand production and support for companies like ATT&T Cotton Bowl, Riddell, and Team Express, etc. You know I don't ever ask for much, but he's got mad talent.

Click on the link and like his page.
Lion's Key Digital
Knowledge vs. Experience: Anyone can learn about strategic planning and development, but Lion's Key ...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.