Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Re: [FSHS] You Know You’re a Third-Culture Kid When…

I could do this ALL day!
Sherri Lewis Bevan 3:15pm May 9
I could do this ALL day!
Comment History
Sherri Lewis Bevan
Sherri Lewis Bevan3:15pm May 9
When you DREAM in Italian...
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino3:08pm May 9
Sherri hahahaha
Sherri Lewis Bevan
Sherri Lewis Bevan2:56pm May 9
When you go to an off base church with two services and your kids think the Catholics are coming out so the Protestants can come in.
Sherri Lewis Bevan
Sherri Lewis Bevan2:55pm May 9
I get that Melody... I did not know the word for hedgehog when we got back from Germany... I only knew the word Eaglet... my kids still call them that.
Katie Janulis Villani
Katie Janulis Villani2:49pm May 9
When I say I went to school in Naples, people think that it's just across alligator alley.
View All Comments
Original Post
Joe Russo
Joe Russo2:30pm May 9
You Know You're a Third-Culture Kid When…

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.