Sunday, May 6, 2012

Re: [FSHS] You folks need to take this foolish fight...

Don't know what subject or feed you are...
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer 10:26am May 6
Don't know what subject or feed you are speaking of, sure glad there is a hall monitor! XXOO
Comment History
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino9:09am May 6
I hate the name calling, unnecessary....
Diane Pavelko Gentry
Diane Pavelko Gentry9:00am May 6
I am still wondering how the stars are affecting this group...
Sherri Lewis Bevan
Sherri Lewis Bevan8:51am May 6
Hey good idea... me too!
Dan Defebbo
Dan Defebbo8:18am May 6
If it's the thread I'm thinking about, thank you Gary!
James Dillon
James Dillon7:02am May 6
Overactive Imaginations, perhaps.
View All Comments
Original Post
Gary Barnes
Gary Barnes5:52am May 6
You folks need to take this foolish fight somewhere else. It's interfereing with the peaceable enjoyment of the group experience and taking up way too much real-estate. I hate to be the hall monitor but screw it, I'm deleting the thread.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.