Monday, May 7, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Who has their puzzle ring?

Awesome, I would so love one of those ! Lucky...
Tami Beam Meacham 5:17pm May 7
Awesome, I would so love one of those ! Lucky you !
Comment History
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby5:13pm May 7
Tami, I have a eight strand & a 12 strand, that one came from Greece
Elaine Kalinen Pomroy
Elaine Kalinen Pomroy4:23pm May 7
I still have mine, and I usually have to fix my sister in laws, Arvid can't seem to remember how.
Tami Beam Meacham
Tami Beam Meacham4:20pm May 7
I still have mine ! I love wearing it and taking it apart to show people how it works ! I would like to have a 8 strand one (two of each strand).
Melody Gore Dodd
Melody Gore Dodd4:17pm May 7
I was never any good at reassembling mine. I had such envy of the people who did it with ease. I taped mine to keep it in place.
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern4:09pm May 7
George thank you..I want to get one !
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer7:40pm May 6
Who has their puzzle ring?

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.