Sunday, May 6, 2012

Re: [FSHS] When chemists die, they barium .

Patrizia Sammartino commented on your post in FSHS.
You have a great senso of humore I find it...
Patrizia Sammartino 7:32pm May 6
You have a great senso of humore I find it strange you did not like my video posting of "salta a canestro..."
Comment History
Tom Ross
Tom Ross8:51am May 6
that was funny.
Katie Janulis Villani
Katie Janulis Villani7:31am May 6
Good ones!
James Dillon
James Dillon6:12am May 6
Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory . I hope there's no pop quiz .
Energizer bunny arrested. Charged with battery .
I didn't like my beard at first . Then it grew on me .
How do you make holy water ? Boil the hell out of it !
Did you hear about the cross eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils ?
When you get a bladder infection , urine trouble .
What does a clock do when it's hungry ? It goes back four seconds .
James Dillon
James Dillon6:12am May 6
These came from the Tin Man.
https://www.facebook.com/tin.man.982
Original Post
James Dillon
James Dillon6:11am May 6
When chemists die, they barium .
Jokes about German sausage are the wurst .
A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran .
I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid . He says he can stop any time .
How does Moses make his tea ? Hebrews it .
I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Than it dawned on me .
This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity . I can't put it down .
I did a theatrical performance about puns . It was a play on words .
A dyslexic man walks into a bra .
PMS jokes aren't funny, period .

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.