Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Re: [FSHS] We left rainy Rome and headed to Firenze. More...

Carol Brunk Diezel commented on her photo in FSHS.
Anna, we r staying with a local and he told us...
Carol Brunk Diezel 8:50pm May 23
Anna, we r staying with a local and he told us to go there. We didn't know about it. So glad we made the hike
Comment History
Anna Piemontese Bonomo
Anna Piemontese Bonomo11:57am May 22
Wow look at that view so beautiful. Look at the church dome and the tall tower to the left It looks like a bell tower.... I have never been to firenze, only Naples, Rome, and Ischia..not even capri... I better get on the move...
Tom Ross
Tom Ross10:04am May 22
Joe, you are right on! Looks like a nice day to be going uphill.
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel9:40am May 22
You're right! I took a foto of David but its on my camera. Can't post til I get jome
Joseph Lawing
Joseph Lawing9:33am May 22
Looks like Piazza Michealangelo, I believe there is also a "David" up there somewhere, could be wrong was there a long time ago, There use to be great Pizza on the little road in Between the Duomo and the Outdoor market, I lved in that beautiful City for a Year.
Original Post
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel9:14am May 22

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.