Saturday, May 5, 2012

Re: [FSHS] To all...this arguing has to stop! Is this really...

Wow, seems to be a party and I appear to be...
Alisa Allan 10:27pm May 5
Wow, seems to be a party and I appear to be the guest of honor. I'm flattered, but typical me, I'm always late. Nancy, I hope you had jello shooters! Sue, , tell me you wore your commie pinko left liberal Obama koolaide drinking worshiper hat... and I mean that in the nicest possible way. And Matt too with his ever present little sarcastic happy face. And of course Lucy and Patrizia but they're really insignificant because I can't believe that even stubby, THE Thomas E. Stubblefield actually made the time to crawl straight out from underneath his rock to attend. I am really feeling special all you guy's would ban together like this, just for me.

And I'm curious stubby, you said "a man is known by his enemies". From your comments about me you're obviously one of mine. As well as a few of your clever, smart and sophisticated friends. So I'm curious, what does that say about me? And I guess you can see there is no love lost with Lucy and Patrizia. Well, don't count them, they're just stupid and childish and that would probably bring my enemy score down. So just count you and yours, that should give me a great 'enemy score', huh?

I have to ask, I wonder how many adults here are embarrassed to have participated in such a childish and immature thing such as this thread. But I doubt it, you're here, aren't you? And dammit, if you're all childish and immature, that won't lower my 'enemy score' will it? I hope not. So at least some of you try to deny it so I can keep a high score!

Thanks Sue for tagging me and leading me over here. I came on facebook to get a momentary distraction to take my mind off the hospital surroundings and doctors trying to save the lives of my daughter's unborn twins. So I can't stay, but please don't' let me stop you, ya'll carry on.
Comment History
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko8:44am May 5
is that like an oxy moron?
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko8:23am May 5
Whats a redneck hippy?
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury12:57am May 5
Military "BRATS" ~.... ? just a thought scusi! That's all she wrote!
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury12:53am May 5
THINK! Do you want the entire FSHS. group page to be banished ? NEITHER DO "WE"! Get a Grip PLEASE ! Do "ALL" of "US" a BIG favor ! PLEASE ! ? PRETTY PLEASE ! ? WITH A CHERRY ON TOP with REAL whip cream too! & a PEACE SIGN for decoration ! :-)))))))))!!!!
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury12:49am May 5
Posted ^ on the wrong thread! after realizing ....~ Oopsies, maybe NOT!
View All Comments
Original Post
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond1:15pm May 4
To all...this arguing has to stop! Is this really us? Maybe some of u don't know Patrizia, but I do and she is a friend of mine. I remember the intruder, she is not one of them. Thank u.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.