Saturday, May 26, 2012

Re: [FSHS] OMG Donna! I had no idea of your struggles! I...

that is unbelievably generous of you, kelly! i...
Donna Cortesi 12:01am May 26
that is unbelievably generous of you, kelly! i still have a ways to go, but i'm trying! so, whereabouts are you living these days (and with whom, if you don't mind my asking)? you know, it's funny, but the last few birthdays i've been telling my kids, "just get me a couple of botox shots for that maddeningly persistent deep line between my eyes"...and they just laugh and say, "no, really, mom, what do you want?" well, that's IT--really! but, if memory serves (and mine, thankfully, still does), you were a knockout in high school! realistically--given your genes--you probably just need to hide a few stray grays in your natural blond hair and just show up (whereupon, of course, the rest of us will turn an embarrassing shade of green)! regardless--i'd still love to see you (and others) again, so i'll continue working on becoming as self-sufficient as possible. i'd hate for the infamous "party girl" to now be remembered as a burden who
spoiled everyone's fun! i'll also try to communicate more often. am trying to install "dragon" (voice comms software my son gave me) hoping it will speed things up. that's a huge problem with my condition: even if you can still do things you once did, it's sooooo much harder and slower! speaking of which, ciao for now, bella: gotta start the long process of getting ready for bed!
Original Post
Kelly Colenda
Kelly Colenda5:51am May 24
OMG Donna! I had no idea of your struggles! I have not attended any of the reunions, so far, but, depending on where the next one is and where you are, I will come and take you myself! Of course, I need to drop a gazillion pounds, maybe a facelift, a little botox, but, with a little notice I (or somebody that resembles me) will try to be there.
You take care of yourself.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.