Friday, May 11, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Ok, listen, I tried,several times to diffuse the...

Who the heck is she, anyway??? No one seems to...
Nancy Simmons Kelly 9:12pm May 11
Who the heck is she, anyway??? No one seems to know her.
Comment History
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly9:09pm May 11
I'm sorry. She sure wasn't worth it. :(
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond9:07pm May 11
Maybe Nancy, but I lost a Lot...of friends over this. It really hurt.
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly9:05pm May 11
I personally think it is better now.
Original Post
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond9:02pm May 11
Ok, listen, I tried,several times to diffuse the situation between a certain person, and others whom I felt were being unfair. Well, now it seems maybe I may have been ( I don't know if " wrong" is the right word) hasty in my decision. Really what I was trying to do was just stop the name calling, and hurting peoples feelings. In the process it turned on me. I went to school with a lot of u. I don't like losing friendships. If I am wrong I have no problem saying so. I AM sorry to those of u that I may have hurt. It is never my intention to hurt feelings. I was only trying to help someone who seemed to have noone. Thank u for your time.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.