Thursday, May 10, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Ok guys and gals... let 'er rip. Remember, this...

My parents vetoed my getting one too. As a...
Bob House 6:50pm May 10
My parents vetoed my getting one too. As a result, I put a lot of miles on my thumb.
Comment History
Charles Mourning
Charles Mourning6:18pm May 10
I had a blast on the back of Fred Anderton's Vespa and John Simms's Moto Guzzi but I think their's were 125s. My mom vetoed my getting one. She still doesn't approve of me riding my 1854 cc Star Roadliner.
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury3:16pm May 10
Erano Giorni Felice !
John Reese Thomas
John Reese Thomas2:37pm May 10
I could hit 100 kph going DOWN via Petrarca. Going up was another story. With a passenger on the back, I could just barely make it up the steep lower section.
Gary Moreau
Gary Moreau2:35pm May 10
Man, did we look like dorks back then or what!
Gary Moreau
Gary Moreau2:33pm May 10
Wow. i remember the days riding on my Moto Guzzi 50cc back in 68-70 at a 100Kph. Those were the days my friends! 13 and street legal - lol!
View All Comments
Original Post
John Reese Thomas
John Reese Thomas9:37pm May 9
Ok guys and gals... let 'er rip. Remember, this is high school. No need to NOT be cruel.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.