Monday, May 14, 2012

Re: [FSHS] New photo

Hey Bob, want to make me a small wooden sign...
Carolyn Davenport-Johnson 4:26pm May 14
Hey Bob, want to make me a small wooden sign with the words Brian posted? Even if it kills you? Because I asked? Pretty please with sugar on top?
Comment History
Carolyn Davenport-Johnson
Carolyn Davenport-Johnson4:25pm May 14
I have two small wooden signs in my den. One says "Happiness is what we make it, always has been, always will be". The other one says simply 6 words. "Love, Tolerance, Respect, Manners, Hard Work". I put these signs up to remind me of the things I should remember without a nudge. But I gave myself a nudge anyhow.....nudges are good.
Original Post
Brian Pavelko

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.