Saturday, May 19, 2012

Re: [FSHS] New photo

Foot Job
Charles Mourning 7:38pm May 19
Foot Job
Comment History
Steven Abel
Steven Abel4:34pm May 17
Anna is a nut!! In a great way of course!!
Bob Moser
Bob Moser3:49pm May 17
I promise Steven, I'll be there
Steven Abel
Steven Abel3:41pm May 17
Hahaha! I was hoping this picture would show up but I wish I wasn't looking down! I was probably laughing so hard I couldn't hold my head up!!! That was right after we were all signing/screaming Southern Cross with the guitar man! Man Bob I sure wish you could have made it... Maybe next year...
Jim Steele
Jim Steele10:49am May 17
Stevieeeeee, you are DA MAN !!!!
Anna Marie Gargiulo
Anna Marie Gargiulo10:49am May 17
Steve, you are in trouble!!!!!!!!!!
View All Comments
Original Post
Dave Flick
Dave Flick7:40pm May 14

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.