Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Re: [FSHS] It's no problem. Just put Patrizia back in the...

I'm with you Mark!! I have nothing bad to say...
Jenny Arvidson 4:23pm May 15
I'm with you Mark!! I have nothing bad to say to anyone...although that Patrizzia chick sent me a message...wth...I handled it tho..don't know her and don't care to. Pazza.
Comment History
Mark Garrow
Mark Garrow3:53pm May 15
I just got this from a good friend of mine.. I don't know if it applies here but worth investigating.. "Dear FB Buddies . . . If I have something negative to say to you, I will inbox you. Watch your wall. Tell your friends . . . Hackers are now on FB writing insults on your friends' walls, such insults of which are made to appear as having come from you. You don't know or see it but your friends do. As a result, they have deleted you from their list of friends. I want to assure you that if you get something supposedly from me that's offensive, it certainly didn't come from me.......SPREAD THIS AROUND!
David Beresford
David Beresford3:12pm May 15
@ Ed Rogers , I came to Napoli In the fall of 77, was class of78 , then went to of m in Munich , for 3 official
Semesters , and took all my breaks ,
Back in Napoli and worked in Munich until Spring of 81 ,
David Beresford
David Beresford2:48pm May 15
The golden rule should be enough !
We are most of us in our 50, or better! Keep it super simple!
Diane Pavelko Gentry
Diane Pavelko Gentry1:52pm May 15
I suppose if people are still having problems...you could put rules/poems...whatever in the document above...very easy to create .....you can look at them any time....I belong to other groups that have rules such as there 10 commandments..like be kind to others no matter how rude they are!!
James Dillon
James Dillon1:34pm May 15
I will be your ninja turtle. I'm guarding the perimeter around you.
View All Comments
Original Post
Thomas E. Stubblefield
Thomas E. Stubblefield8:14am May 13
It's no problem. Just put Patrizia back in the group and cut the gratuitous authoritarian bullshit. Right now. Who do you think you are? Dislike the conversation? Tough shit. Don't read it.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.