Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Re: [FSHS] It's no problem. Just put Patrizia back in the...

YES! Someone gets it!!!!! With all the daily...
Dory Hofmann 11:17am May 15
YES! Someone gets it!!!!! With all the daily bs we go thru in our lives is this really needed?! Let it be what it is and whoever she is can deal with it and the consequences. Remember there must be a "reason" this " started" so whatever it is must be dealt with by the "leader" of the pack so to speak. Isn't that what happens in real life? We may not like the outcome but we deal w it! Ok lunch over....gotta run back to "deal" with" it" hugs and positive energy to all ! No I'm not weird just staying positive! SMILE......
Comment History
James Dillon
James Dillon11:13am May 15
I am in Santa Cruz, just south of San Jose. I do go to LA once a year or so. Whazz up?
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers11:11am May 15
Hey James! I understand what you're saying. I don't want to get in that fight. And I really don't want to debate with Tom. I have read all of your comments and I think I would be comfortable in saying that I think you and I are on the same page. BTW, I will be heading out to LA on next Monday. We have a presentation for a project in Inglewood. You anywhere near there? If we get the project, I should be making some trips out to Cali from time to time. Love to hook up with some or you guys out that way. I've never been to California, if you can believe that!!
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers11:07am May 15
Thanks Dory, I'm not one for slinging mud and name calling. I come here to visit and read and enjoy about my ole friends from back in the day. I/we are too old for all this mess. I was hoping we could all just get along, but maybe it's beyond that. Plus, I'm a lover not a fighter and life's too short!
James Dillon
James Dillon11:05am May 15
Ed, I don't think Stubby is mad at you, personally. I think it's due to the arbitrary nature of the admin's position and deletion of a person's posting. It's the admin's page and he / she can do what they want. I would like to point out that Tom was a stunning debate challenger. I would advise against crossing swords.
Dory Hofmann
Dory Hofmann11:03am May 15
I agree w u Ed, this concerns anyone that is a member and" wants" to be......or cares.....freedom of opinion/speech. Some people thirst for this kind of stuff and seem like rattlesnakes that lash out at anything that crosses the path the wrong way. I bet some members may even decide to leave . I just can't believe some continue........ugh
View All Comments
Original Post
Thomas E. Stubblefield
Thomas E. Stubblefield8:14am May 13
It's no problem. Just put Patrizia back in the group and cut the gratuitous authoritarian bullshit. Right now. Who do you think you are? Dislike the conversation? Tough shit. Don't read it.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.