Monday, May 28, 2012

Re: [FSHS] It's been fun sharing this trip with you guys....

Home is already to take you back.
Tom Ross 7:29pm May 28
Home is already to take you back.
Comment History
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel2:56pm May 28
Thanks everyone. As soon as I learn how to get my camera pictures to the computer I can post a few more... Like the Spanish Steps
David Beresford
David Beresford1:00pm May 28
Thank you for sharing ! And welcome Home !
James Dillon
James Dillon11:29am May 27
Blog it. You do well.
Louann Cartee Sandel
Louann Cartee Sandel9:14am May 27
Enjoyed the pics and running narrative - safe journey home and get well soon sweetie!
James Dillon
James Dillon9:12am May 27
I loved it! Thanks, Carol.
View All Comments
Original Post
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel8:59pm May 26
It's been fun sharing this trip with you guys. Especially reading your stories of what happened in some spots. It's my last day and I am sick, can't even think of food. Not sure how I'm gonna do at Sistine Chapel. I am ready to go home

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.