Saturday, May 26, 2012

Re: [FSHS] It's been fun sharing this trip with you guys....

Well Love, then I'll start where you left...
Bekki Rowland Kibby 10:03pm May 26
Well Love, then I'll start where you left off... Never wanted to leave..... Not in '74 or '07.... Have a safe journey home....thank you for our field trip!!!! :)))))
Comment History
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel9:04pm May 26
I think it was the prosciutto (got a dry piece). Going home with skinned/ bruised knee, blisters on feet swollen feet and cankles. Two people stepped on my toes on the bus. I should leave soon
Original Post
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel8:59pm May 26
It's been fun sharing this trip with you guys. Especially reading your stories of what happened in some spots. It's my last day and I am sick, can't even think of food. Not sure how I'm gonna do at Sistine Chapel. I am ready to go home

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.