Monday, May 21, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I used to cut through this place all the time!!

Carol Brunk Diezel commented on her photo in FSHS.
I was dreaming in Italian last night...not...
Carol Brunk Diezel 9:46pm May 21
I was dreaming in Italian last night...not that I understood it all
Comment History
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby9:36pm May 21
when I went to Italy in '07, wasn't able to get to Napoli...it was such a disappointed for me, but truly loved being back on Italy... Never wanted to leave
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby9:35pm May 21
Napoli is, of course, our home....but we want to see all of it!!!! I've traveled all across that country, as I'm sure many many others of our FSHS Family has....again SISTA...THANK YOU!!!!!
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel9:24pm May 21
Thanks Bekki. Only posting my phone pics. I may have more from my camera once I get home but need a lesson on how to from my husband. Not gonna post as many of other places. Figure you all mostly want to see Napoli
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby9:18pm May 21
Carol....WE'RE LOVING THE FIELD TRIP!!!!! KEEP IT COMING SISTA!!!!!
Melody Gore Dodd
Melody Gore Dodd9:15pm May 21
me too
View All Comments
Original Post
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel2:35pm May 21

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.