Friday, May 18, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law...

I am praying... as you know my mother has just...
Tom Ross 6:44pm May 18
I am praying... as you know my mother has just been through something similar.
Comment History
Katie Janulis Villani
Katie Janulis Villani5:58pm May 18
Love, hugs,prayers,wishes......♥
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko4:57pm May 18
Peace be with you and your mother and all your relations.
Victor L. Kemp
Victor L. Kemp4:44pm May 18
Prayer and toughts sendt for you and your Family!
Steve Pope
Steve Pope4:35pm May 18
Carolyn I'm sure my parents must have known your mom, as they both worked at AFsouth, buildings L and Q so far as I know, 1966 - 1969
Roni Kurtzhalts
Roni Kurtzhalts4:30pm May 18
I hope your Mom will be OK. I will keep her in my thoughts, God will keep her in His care.
View All Comments
Original Post
Carolyn Davenport-Johnson
Carolyn Davenport-Johnson3:15pm May 18
I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law Joanne and brother Paul. They are in the states for my nephew Matt's college graduation from Virginia Tech. They called to let me know my mom has been admitted to Southern Maryland Hospital Center in Clinton, MD. She was running a high fever, and seemed to have had a small seizure. Test results are pending, and they think I should remain here at home in PA until they know what the heck is going on. Of course my instinct is to just get in the car and get down there. Mom just turned 86 on March 28th. As many of you know, I've had more than my share of loss, so I ask all of you to please turn on the prayers full blast and ask for healing for mom, and strength for me! If need be, I will get going at a moments notice. I'm scared, but believe the Lord is with her, and Claudia and Vicki are her guardian angels. Thanks everyone, I love you all, and appreciate prayers big and small!

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.