Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I just found today that Patsy Schultz, FSHS class...

Thx 4 posting this. Sending healing thoughts.
Melody Gore Dodd 10:12pm May 1
Thx 4 posting this. Sending healing thoughts.
Comment History
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby8:52pm May 1
Hoping to met my babygirl in Alexandra to come to Rays...will blow her kiss when I arrive... Sending my sunshine & prayers her ways... Thanks Claudia for keeping us posted!!!!
George Petersen
George Petersen8:18pm May 1
Patsy's tough. She will get through this. Our prayers are with her...
Carolyn Davenport-Johnson
Carolyn Davenport-Johnson7:53pm May 1
Not sure Linda. She may not be up for company right after brain surgery. But we'll play it by ear. If it's possible, I'll do it. She was with Claudia right to the end. She's one in a million. She's a flight attendant, I can't remember which airline, but they've given her a leave of absence. And you, too, are one in a million! Love you!
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury7:50pm May 1
Can we make/take an extra day out for a visit to both whether or not to or fro RPR? My sis lives in Arlington, Va.. Can do. Doable.
Desiree Eden
Desiree Eden7:43pm May 1
Thank you, for letting us know Carolyn. I will keep her in my prayers.
View All Comments
Original Post
Carolyn Davenport-Johnson
Carolyn Davenport-Johnson7:37pm May 1
I just found today that Patsy Schultz, FSHS class of '69 will be going in for surgery for a brain aneurysm. She was supposed to have the surgery tomorrow, but had an infected tooth which is being treated, and that has pushed the surgery date back to a date not yet determined. She was Claudia's best friend. She lives in Alexandria, VA. I'll keep everyone updated, but in the meantime, please keep her in your prayers. Her family was the first we met when we moved to Naples the 2nd time in 1966, and they were our neighbors and great friends. Tommy, her brother lives in Virginia Beach, and I have asked him to try and make it to Ray's. Tommy and Patsy's mom and dad are buried a stone's throw from my dad in Arlington Nat'l Cemetery. (I always wave hello to them when I go to my dad's grave) We are all truly a family, and I want Patsy to know her Forrest Sherman Family is praying for her and sending her lots of love. If anyone wants her home address, just let me know! Thanks guys! Love, Carolyn Davenport-Johnson

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.