Monday, May 21, 2012

Re: [FSHS] I had totally forgotten about that tunnel. When I...

need to adjust my glasses... I read Dee's post...
Steve Pope 11:02pm May 21
need to adjust my glasses... I read Dee's post as saying there was a sign that said "no hooking"
Comment History
Sherri Lewis Bevan
Sherri Lewis Bevan7:19pm May 21
CLOG not DOG
Sherri Lewis Bevan
Sherri Lewis Bevan7:13pm May 21
I lost a clog on the back of a Vespa in this tunnel. There was NO going back for it... LOL
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern6:04pm May 21
and i just giot back from F^&%^$# target...what is wrong with this picture !!!
Marge Prather
Marge Prather3:14pm May 21
OMG I miss Naples
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel2:58pm May 21
There was traffic but this was about 1:30 you know...Napoli naptime
View All Comments
Original Post
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel2:45pm May 21

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.