Friday, May 25, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Hey Wildcats! Took a quick train trip to Pisa....

I climbed it so long ago it was still upright.
Melody Gore Dodd 8:34pm May 25
I climbed it so long ago it was still upright.
Comment History
Joy Montagnaro
Joy Montagnaro8:29pm May 25
I climbed the tower a long time ago
Fred Anderton
Fred Anderton10:52am May 25
You are so guilty!
John Reese Thomas
John Reese Thomas10:31am May 25
Try your Samsonite luggage key on the coin-operated tourist phones... ;-)
Diane Pavelko Gentry
Diane Pavelko Gentry9:23am May 25
I know that view!!!
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly6:46am May 25
Barry climbed it. Me? I don't do heights.
View All Comments
Original Post
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel7:38pm May 24

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.