Thursday, May 24, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Hey Wildcats! Took a quick train trip to Pisa....

It's still as beautiful as I saw it in the...
Bekki Rowland Kibby 9:29pm May 24
It's still as beautiful as I saw it in the early '70's. When I saw it in '07, still gorgeous only waaaaay to many tourists!!!! But hey, it was a great feeling to go back home & retake photos from many years before....enjoy SISTA!!!! it's a dream come true.....
Comment History
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel7:45pm May 24
Yes you can. There was a line and you have to pay but my sis-in-law has a heights thing and we had other things to do.
Sherri Campanale
Sherri Campanale7:44pm May 24
Great view....this is my Italy trip!!
Bob Moser
Bob Moser7:41pm May 24
sweet, can you still go up to the top??
Original Post
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel7:38pm May 24

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.