Saturday, May 12, 2012

Re: [FSHS] FYI, I removed Patrizia Sammatrino from the...

Wouldn't it be easier to just delete the...
Dory Hofmann 5:39pm May 12
Wouldn't it be easier to just delete the comments? I'm not sure what happened here but aren't we ALL creating more drama no matter what side or opinions, maybe she should have kept it "private". But in any case karma is what it is. Let's try to remember how many peoples lives are lost every minute. I thought FB was supposed to be a way to connect positively . So sad that I hear something happened. Maybe she is hurting inside when she is showing anger. You never know. In my business I see a lot covered up until one is able to get the other to truely open up, ....we may only see one side......everyone try to have a wonderful Sunday!.......I miss my mom so I will be visiting her gravesite. :(......
Comment History
Susan Arvidson
Susan Arvidson3:09pm May 12
is the fshs same as Forest Sherman High School? duh trick question lol
Thomas E. Stubblefield
Thomas E. Stubblefield11:49am May 12
I don't mind leaving, just give up the name Forest Sherman High School. You ain't the sheriff, or the chief censor. Get it?
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer9:42am May 12
WILD indeed. :(
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko9:13am May 12
She is actually a double agent sent to test our compassion.
James Dillon
James Dillon9:12am May 12
I thought she was a Russian Spy sent to observe our secret cheer leading drills. The truth, however, was much more sinister..
View All Comments
Original Post
Gary Barnes
Gary Barnes5:07am May 11
FYI, I removed Patrizia Sammatrino from the group. There was another long ranting post this morning that was not in response to anything anyone said on this group. Hey, I don't really care if she went to FSHS or not but I found her posts to be divisive and disruptive. Some of you may disagree with this and that's cool, anyone can leave at any time, no hard feelings.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.