Saturday, May 12, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Folks, I don't think Mel Andrews would quickly...

You are do right!
Katie Janulis Villani 5:55pm May 12
You are do right!
Original Post
Tom Ross
Tom Ross5:50pm May 12
Folks, I don't think Mel Andrews would quickly advertise his own work to us, but it's just so wonderful that it caused us to bubble over with laughter and comments and joy.... Take the time to visit his gallery it will blow you away. and the only reason I saw it is because I am on Twitter. Here is a wildcat gone wild with a purpose.
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-mel-andrews.html
Mel Andrews - Fine Art
fineartamerica.com
I am a Southern California Abstract painter, influenced by our perfect weather, gorgeous coasts, and...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.