Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

I'm going to need more popcorn........
Alisa Allan 12:45pm May 2
I'm going to need more popcorn........
Comment History
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond12:41pm May 2
...and if u read ALL the posts u would have seen that i am pro fucking choice.
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond12:40pm May 2
Really i kinda feel like maybe U should not Doreen.
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond12:37pm May 2
Wow Doreen!! I was not the one that posted the remark!! I merly said I thought maybe we had said enough! As u can SEE... I made lots of posts on this subject...
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino12:22pm May 2
I really don't see the problem, nobody is forcing anybody else to read what they don't want to read! What is the issue?
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer12:16pm May 2
To everyone love you all for your differences! And to those who want this to be memories only DO NOT look at the UNCOMFORTABLE topics! XXOO
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.