Monday, May 14, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Anyone remember the ski trip in the winter of 75...

I ran into Laura when i was in Austin TX ( we...
Susan Arvidson 4:24pm May 14
I ran into Laura when i was in Austin TX ( we were both at LBJ lake and she heard me laughing across the water) we had some good times i lost track of her and then we wrote to each other a few times i think she was in nyc last district atty or something i keep looking to find her no luck yet
Comment History
Dee Humphrey Teague
Dee Humphrey Teague4:07pm May 14
I remember the ski trip! My friend Kathleen Blose and I shared a room and had soooo much fun!
Susan Arvidson
Susan Arvidson3:43pm May 14
i was at the tull concert wearing the t shirt in a pic from college musta been out of it lol
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko3:42pm May 14
Yeah Sue, you were a good sport. You taught me how to teach. From now on I start with the bunny runs. Good to hear about your hitching adventures. I ran into Deb J at a Jethro tull concert in Rochester NY. We were both b uying T shirts. I am flying to NY tommorrow.
David Beresford
David Beresford8:44am May 14
That's a name I have not heard in years, how is she Sue ? Laura !
Susan Arvidson
Susan Arvidson8:40am May 14
Laura Magner and I used to hitch up to Rome it was sooo great to be able to do the things we did
View All Comments
Original Post
Mark Garrow
Mark Garrow5:15pm May 9
Anyone remember the ski trip in the winter of 75 or 76 to Madonna Di Campiglio? I'd never skied before and got all my equipment at thieves alley. They had a hard time getting my boot size (14) and laughed about it. It was a great trip with long runs as I remember. http://www.campiglio.com/
Madonna di Campiglio Winter snow holidays: hotels, apartments and informations for Madonna di Campig...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.