Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Re: [FSHS] And is my friend Lucia, we were always...

Patrizia Sammartino commented on her photo in FSHS.
Mark I was in touch with her untill a couple...
Patrizia Sammartino 7:55pm May 8
Mark I was in touch with her untill a couple of years ago, now I don't know what happened to, her if hear from her I will sure tell her! She is on Facebook, with no pic... sometimes she checks her mail....
Comment History
Mark Garrow
Mark Garrow7:15pm May 8
AH there she is.. Yep I remember that smiling face .. If you're still in contact say hi for me.. maybe she'll remember ;)
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino5:53pm May 7
she went out with Ben Zaslow for a long time...
Original Post
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino3:02pm May 7
And is my friend Lucia, we were always together... anybody remembers?

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.