Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Re: [FSHS] And here I 18, anybody remembers me? I'm almost...

Patrizia Sammartino commented on her photo in FSHS.
Yes Mark!!! Lucia Maffei and Ben Zaslow!!! I...
Patrizia Sammartino 6:09pm May 8
Yes Mark!!! Lucia Maffei and Ben Zaslow!!! I put a pic of her at the pull a little further down! Finally somebody that knows them!!!
Comment History
Mark Garrow
Mark Garrow4:56pm May 8
Patrizia Sammartino for graduation.. you mentioned Lucia & Ben.. would that be Lucia Moffet? I think I spelled that right. I use to date her for a while. After that my friend Ben Zazlow (SP? again) started dating her.. Same people?
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino2:21pm May 8
We are getting along, we are just kidding, right?
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond1:48pm May 8
Can't we just all get along? Dang...
Scott White
Scott White12:56pm May 8
OMG!!! Is that a Honeywell Thermostat over the door??? :)) Just kidding. Yeaaaa girl, you wuz all dat and a bag'o chips! Haelll yeaaaa.
Joseph Lawing
Joseph Lawing12:04pm May 8
Phillipe was FSHS when I left in 74 i believe
View All Comments
Original Post
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino3:11pm May 7
And here I 18, anybody remembers me? I'm almost afraid to ask...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.