Friday, May 4, 2012

Re: [FSHS] And for the one and only

I remember Peters pool party...I think it was...
Diane Pavelko Gentry 9:07am May 4
I remember Peters pool party...I think it was graduation....
Comment History
David Beresford
David Beresford7:06pm May 3
Si certo Marco !!
Mark Garrow
Mark Garrow6:48pm May 3
It's a really sad thing.. After moving back "to the world" margaritas became my choice.... unfortunately, there have been a few around me over the years that have had and still have serious issues with addiction. I'll third or fourth the opinion that Peter was one hell of a guy. We had some great times back in the day.
David Beresford
David Beresford6:43pm May 3
Ed said he was into it heavy towards the end !!! Iwas and am still shook
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko6:37pm May 3
I skied into Peter in 1985 at Kirkwood in Tahoe. He was doing fine, but hanging out with a bro who was smokin his blow. I still dont know if it was an accident or on purpose but I think it was drug related. I was blown away. Peter was strong.
David Beresford
David Beresford6:37pm May 3
presto Eddie ! Don't say his last name ! Ok ?
View All Comments
Original Post
David Beresford
David Beresford3:25pm May 3
And for the one and only
Peter Bacon !!!

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.