Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Re: [Forrest Sherman High School, Naples, Italy] Girls of the Class of 1971

Thanks Joyce! I lost my yearbook but instantly...
Connie Thome 5:36pm May 15
Thanks Joyce! I lost my yearbook but instantly recognized the names of our classmates as you posted them. I always loved this photo and hope to find a few more as I sort through old boxes.
Comment History
Joyce Jones
Joyce Jones4:03pm May 15
I missed 2nd from left pic in year book - Cathleen Cook.
Joyce Jones
Joyce Jones4:02pm May 15
Lynne Munday on right, Pat Windsor on left. Can't remember who 2nd from left is and can't find her pic in the yearbook.
Connie Thome
Connie Thome10:25am May 15
I recognize Eileen Sullivan, Colleen Kirvin, Jamie, Portis and, of course, Joyce. Does anyone know the others?
James Dillon
James Dillon9:08am May 15
I wanna see a little more leg, ladies.
Joyce Jones
Joyce Jones7:51am May 15
Thanks for posting - I don't have a copy of this photo!
Original Post
Connie Thome
Connie Thome6:59am May 15
Girls of the Class of 1971

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.