Thursday, May 10, 2012

[FSHS] Ok, I tried to ignore what is going on inside the...

Ok, I tried to ignore what is going on inside...
Patrizia Sammartino 10:49pm May 10
Ok, I tried to ignore what is going on inside the "privatewalls" regarding ME. I guess I need to repeat some facts and explain others. Not that I care about people calling me dirty names, those people were nothing for me in '70 and are still nothing. This is for the people I care about and are my friends.
1) I never attended SFHS
2)I hung out everywhere else the teens of that school hung out because I had friends who did
3) I was trying to look into some year books because I don't expect even a good friend of mine to scan it and send it to me. And was not because I wanted their bank account, but to remember faces nd names I probably forgot.
4) I am not a wommabe, I don't need to be, I never was a wild cat, but in the site I was looking for the year book, the only way to be able to enter is have been a student at SF. Now I believe that as lies go, it can be considered a white lie, since I was not hurting anybody.
I have many things in common with a lot of you, besides the high school, so I am here. Like Max De Vivo, Luciano Perillo and maybe others. Is it a crime? I don't want anything else from you but share happy memories . Now if some of you are jealous, angry, frustrated, middle aged, not aged well, it is not my fault. If they were fighting with true wildcats and lost and now they are trying to suppress me because I am a fake... oh well, such is life. There is always going to be people who don't like you in life, for no other reason but frustration.... wish I could help, or maybe I am, they found somebody they can me cruel to, and act like they were acting with the locals when overseas (snobbish). I am a very happy person, even if I lost 2 of the most important people in my life. But I know for a fact that those people CANNOT be happy, happy people are not so vicious.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.