Wednesday, May 23, 2012

[FSHS] had 3 more surgeries starting 10/2011 & have...

had 3 more surgeries starting 10/2011 & have...
Donna Cortesi 11:37pm May 23
had 3 more surgeries starting 10/2011 & have follow up w/ surgeon 6/8/2012. haven't been ANYWHERE overnight (except hospitals) since 7/2004: that was when the VA refused to believe i really had back pain (fm. spine infection) & refused treatment, causing me to become an incomplete quadriplegic. it's been hard, but i'm now virtually able to take care of myself (& continue improving). still need help w/ some things, but live by myself/independently. sure would be GREAT if some california wildcat(s) would help me get to the NEXT reunion! it's my great DREAM, no joke!! i LOVED my high school years! (unfortunately, still have legal problem fighting the VA for 100% disability status/pay due to their negligence.) anyway, have fun in san antonio; been there before & know the river walk! my son, sgt. ariel foster, USA, is stationed there now w/his wife & kids! (look him up, if you want to & have time!) MOLTI BACI to all my beloved fellow wildcats!! (ariel was a wildcat, too, @ plano sr. high, believe it or not!!) isn't life strange? i FERVENTLY hope i'll see "y'all" again someday! donna cortesi

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.