Saturday, April 21, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Wildcat Question of the Day - Ok we're all adults...

There were two,both redheads.
Charles Mourning 2:38pm Apr 21
There were two,both redheads.
Comment History
Dee Humphrey Teague
Dee Humphrey Teague2:28pm Apr 21
WOW, that was a lifetime ago!! All I remember is his first name and that he was my lab partner in the "frog" project! Alex.......
Paula Rader Wims
Paula Rader Wims2:23pm Apr 21
Bob, everyone had a crush on Debi :)
Paula Rader Wims
Paula Rader Wims2:21pm Apr 21
You wouldn't believe me if I told you - so I won't tell :)
Bob Galvin
Bob Galvin12:43pm Apr 21
did I happen to mention, I've still got a crush on her ;-)
Chris Anderson
Chris Anderson12:35pm Apr 21
I'll be a killjoy and say I never kiss and tell. Or, in this case, never kissed but still not telling! :-)
View All Comments
Original Post
Dave Flick
Dave Flick7:58pm Apr 17
Wildcat Question of the Day - Ok we're all adults right? So today's QoTD is - Who in high school did you have a crush on or wanna hook up with, but never really thought you had a chance with or were just to shy to approach?

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.