Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Wildcat Question of the Day - Ok we're all adults...

I had a huge crush on myself - but sadly - I...
Melody Gore Dodd 2:14pm Apr 18
I had a huge crush on myself - but sadly - I only liked myself as a friend.
Comment History
Steve Pope
Steve Pope10:10am Apr 18
<-- is pleased to hear the opinion that all of the class of 73 was sexy :P
Sherri Campanale
Sherri Campanale9:50am Apr 18
I was to young and shy....but I did have my fantasies!
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly6:57am Apr 18
I should hope so! And it just so happens that we got engaged 36 years ago today! Wow!!
Audrey Sullivan
Audrey Sullivan5:56am Apr 18
Never give up Dave♥
Dave Flick
Dave Flick5:30am Apr 18
@ nancy and Audrey - fair enough. Crushes that lead to long term relationships should be recognized :)
View All Comments
Original Post
Dave Flick
Dave Flick7:58pm Apr 17
Wildcat Question of the Day - Ok we're all adults right? So today's QoTD is - Who in high school did you have a crush on or wanna hook up with, but never really thought you had a chance with or were just to shy to approach?

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.