Thursday, April 19, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Wildcat Question of the Day - Ok we're all adults...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...don't know if I should go there!
Joy Montagnaro 8:38pm Apr 19
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...don't know if I should go there!
Comment History
Debbie Strickland Hill
Debbie Strickland Hill2:12pm Apr 19
Oops the he was Steve Woods
Debbie Strickland Hill
Debbie Strickland Hill2:10pm Apr 19
Ok all you chickens. Lolol. Both Pozzuoli Pete and I were in competition to steal him away from Mary Brown. Needless to say we were both unsuccessful. ;-(
Steve Pope
Steve Pope10:21pm Apr 18
very nice Cindy!
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern4:12pm Apr 18
I was lucky in that... I was able to experience the 2 people I wanted to most experience...and they are both still the dearest of friends.
Melody Gore Dodd
Melody Gore Dodd2:14pm Apr 18
I had a huge crush on myself - but sadly - I only liked myself as a friend.
View All Comments
Original Post
Dave Flick
Dave Flick7:58pm Apr 17
Wildcat Question of the Day - Ok we're all adults right? So today's QoTD is - Who in high school did you have a crush on or wanna hook up with, but never really thought you had a chance with or were just to shy to approach?

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.