Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Re: [FSHS] Wildcat Question of the Day - Ok we're all adults...

I'm not so sure the student body didn't give...
Tom Ross 8:10pm Apr 25
I'm not so sure the student body didn't give him that middle name, because he looked so much like Dudley Do-Right of the Royal Canadian Mounties, he was probably a nice guy... I'd have to write Stewart Williams and ask him. He would know. Gosh I loved Mr. Williams, he was like a "Dad Replacement," at lunch time or maybe like that favorite uncle that would let you eat a little extra desert. He was just a great teacher of Music. I get correspondence from him about 2x a year. I hope I come off kind to my students like he did to me.
Comment History
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly6:35pm Apr 25
LOL No kidding!! He was the principal when I got to Naples in '70
Alisa Allan
Alisa Allan6:21pm Apr 25
I don't know him at all, and no offense if he ever sees this, but 'Rufus Dudley'? What were his parents thinking?
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly6:16pm Apr 25
I seem to recall something happening to his car, but fuzzy on what it was. Lord, that man was a jerk!
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly6:15pm Apr 25
OMG!!! Rufus Dudley Raines.
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly6:14pm Apr 25
LOL I never heard her called Big Bird, but now that I have a mental picture... :)
View All Comments
Original Post
Dave Flick
Dave Flick7:58pm Apr 17
Wildcat Question of the Day - Ok we're all adults right? So today's QoTD is - Who in high school did you have a crush on or wanna hook up with, but never really thought you had a chance with or were just to shy to approach?

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.