Sunday, April 15, 2012

Re: [FSHS] New Video

Too much fun! Wish I was there.
Charles Mourning 11:43pm Apr 15
Too much fun! Wish I was there.
Comment History
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby9:29pm Apr 15
I'll take some if those please... Love to eat the Margaritia's!!!! LOL DAVE!!!!! One more Peroni please!!!! Looks like you guys are having fun!!!! Great to see!!!! CHEERS!!!!
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury6:29pm Apr 15
You said drinking Peroni's and "eating" Margarita's. Only those privi ones w/ the Bella Napoli in the know from living there would that make any sense. Did to me. I meant what you knew. I knew what you meant. ;-) Looks like y'all are having a "RUN" for FUN time ! The way it should be! Make it a MARATHON one !
Original Post
Dave Flick

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.