Saturday, April 28, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

unless you are on welfare then the more kids...
Brian Pavelko 9:20pm Apr 28
unless you are on welfare then the more kids you have the more you get. Now the smart ones are haveing them 5 years apart so they can stay on welfare after the old ones grow up. Want medicare have a kid. Unfortunately if this is how it is then education does not always help. Do we provide care for women who have complications from the pill?
Comment History
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond9:18pm Apr 28
Brian, my daughter went to a school where she wad the minority. People r people. Education is the key to avoid manual labor. You r sounding a bit racist...
Patrizia Sammartino
Patrizia Sammartino9:14pm Apr 28
I say that poor people have more kids, I believe due to ignorance, or the lack of possibility to see a doctor that will educated on contraceptives. What we need is health insurance for all, so the poor women can go to a OG and get the pill
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko9:10pm Apr 28
What does being drunk have to do with poor people being strong.It seems like people who use their bodies become stronger. 8 hours of labor is not like 45 minutes at the club.
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly9:05pm Apr 28
Sue!! Help!!
Steve Pope
Steve Pope9:04pm Apr 28
If I were in Rochester, I'd be drunk
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.