Saturday, April 28, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

What does being drunk have to do with poor...
Brian Pavelko 9:10pm Apr 28
What does being drunk have to do with poor people being strong.It seems like people who use their bodies become stronger. 8 hours of labor is not like 45 minutes at the club.
Comment History
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly9:05pm Apr 28
Sue!! Help!!
Steve Pope
Steve Pope9:04pm Apr 28
If I were in Rochester, I'd be drunk
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly9:04pm Apr 28
Are you drunk?
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko9:03pm Apr 28
The inner city kids were black and kicked our ass and the farm boys were white and kicked our ass. They were only a foot taller than us on average.
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko9:01pm Apr 28
After leaving Naples I moved to a rich suburb in rochester. We played football against the inner city kids and the farm boys. Have you never noticed the difference?
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.