Friday, April 27, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

ok.. really I dont know what I am talking...
Brian Pavelko 10:35pm Apr 27
ok.. really I dont know what I am talking about . what was the good thing about an abortion?
Comment History
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko10:33pm Apr 27
...what about karma. these souls have contracts to enter earth at a given moment. Do you really want to mess with that.
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko10:29pm Apr 27
Now if a woman were just a baby makin machine then we could turn her on or off when we wanted. Then when she has a baby its her choice. No marage, no child support, no welfare. If its a womans choice , why should a guy hang around unless he wants to. Why should a guy have no choice at all. It is his baby to. right?
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko10:25pm Apr 27
Somebody stop me
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko10:24pm Apr 27
I am not saying I do not believe everyone has a right to do what they want . However no one will ever be able to determine the amount of guilt a woman will feel. because of her up bringining or the circumstances or because of her actual connection to the fetus that she is creating and nurturing. When we start to believe that this connection is not real and that it may be broken with out any effect we have really lessoned the value of mother hood.
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko10:14pm Apr 27
Hey if I was going to have a baby , could I have it aborted so it would not interfere with my career or relationships withother women?
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.