Thursday, April 12, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

James, if an embryo is not a child, why did...
Mel Andrews 7:22pm Apr 12
James, if an embryo is not a child, why did the cop in Ohio get charged with double murder when he killed his pregnant wife?
Comment History
James Dillon
James Dillon7:22pm Apr 12
Gee, I guess we should outlaw male masturbation, because that is the death of millions of unborn babies.
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly7:21pm Apr 12
That is a laugh!! Have you ever been in a Planned Parenthood office??? I will bet you havent
Mel Andrews
Mel Andrews7:20pm Apr 12
I am well aware of what Planned Parenthood is about. I tend to not be in favor of the death penalty.
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly7:20pm Apr 12
You asked the question.
Nancy Simmons Kelly
Nancy Simmons Kelly7:20pm Apr 12
Hey, when it is right?
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.