Friday, April 13, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

Nothing like a little healthy debate...and...
Nancy Simmons Kelly 1:24pm Apr 13
Nothing like a little healthy debate...and wine. :)
Comment History
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond1:14pm Apr 13
Listen, people may take sides, not always knowing all the info. My head is on the platter as we speak for other reasons. BUT... this is a place where people should feel safe to say what they feel about a subject without fear of being cut out or ridiculed. This really is an important issue no matter what side u r on. I for one care about what u all think.
James Dillon
James Dillon1:13pm Apr 13
Ricky Ricardo is my alter ego.
James Dillon
James Dillon1:11pm Apr 13
I think about Ralph Cramden a lot.
Audrey Sullivan
Audrey Sullivan1:11pm Apr 13
Carol I guess that's what you were talking about.
Audrey Sullivan
Audrey Sullivan1:11pm Apr 13
that's creepy...
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.