Monday, April 30, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

The govt. Is made up of men & women....
Bekki Rowland Kibby 10:06pm Apr 30
The govt. Is made up of men & women....
Comment History
Brian Pavelko
Brian Pavelko10:02pm Apr 30
No I am saying how many of us men and women can even make their own schedules. I am talking about the government. No single man is about to tell the entire female gender anything. why do I keep hearing "no man is going to tell me what to do".It is the government.That is not a man.
Bekki Rowland Kibby
Bekki Rowland Kibby10:02pm Apr 30
Wow Brian......are you really real???? What makes you think you're (or men...THE MAN) superior than women???? No man tells me how to drees, what I can or can't do, who I can or can't talk to or what I can or can't say....apparently you are afraid of the STRONG WOMAN ( or women), to make your comments to me.... You don't know me nor I you.....you have your belief & I have mine....so don't go attacking someone or their father because you disagree...that makes you look like a very tiny little man....
Alisa Allan
Alisa Allan10:02pm Apr 30
I'll go get the popcorn...
Sue Widder
Sue Widder9:57pm Apr 30
No wonder. : )
Alisa Allan
Alisa Allan9:57pm Apr 30
It's late... I'm bored...
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.