Monday, April 16, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

It is one of the most person choices EVER,...
Patrizia Sammartino 6:58pm Apr 16
It is one of the most person choices EVER, NOBODY should be bale to make it anybody else, especially BIG BROTHER!
Comment History
Lucy Bond
Lucy Bond11:55am Apr 14
Well, I just dropped my 16 year old daughter off at at friends from school's baby shower. What do u think of that Mel? I don't begrudge this child her happiness, or her right to choose, but she is going to have a very hard life from now on. I asked Sydney if she knew of her options when she found out she was pregnant, I really don't know if she did. So, Syd being my daughter, and very well versed on the subject told her. I would not wish this on any child, but I can tell u this, if it were my daughter, she would not be having a baby. I can hear u all now thinking how hypocritical it is that I adopted and would make mine abort. I know for one, their little bodies are not finished growing, how are they to carry a baby to term? Then there is the emotional side., and what about school, who takes care of the baby? Who pays for it? I know first hand the pain the birth parents go through to make anotjers dream come true. Sydneys birth parents John and Missie are my friends. We have a very open adoption. They have had full access to her since the day she came into this world, as has the rest of the family. But I saw the hurt, and it killed me. They were not young and stupid, it was just very bad timing for them. I will always be grateful to them for my beautiful girl. I love them with all my heart
It does not change my mind though, it should always be OUR choice to choose for ourselves. Timing is everything. If we let others choose for us, then we stop being a free country.
Bob Moser
Bob Moser4:20pm Apr 13
"one penis, no vote" there's my 2 cents worth
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury3:47pm Apr 13
Off to Tioga Downs~Nichols,NY. AWB. AverageWhiteBand! 9pm show
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer3:38pm Apr 13
I didn't invite you to dinner yet, just vino, espresso and the cookie I'l have to make myself! It was a buttery cookie
James Dillon
James Dillon3:32pm Apr 13
I am down with salmon.
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.