Friday, April 13, 2012

Re: [FSHS] The article asked me to be the first of my...

lol! Carol I always say I'm not going to...
Audrey Sullivan 10:14am Apr 13
lol! Carol I always say I'm not going to engage in political or religious conversations on fb then my feathers get so ruffled by some comment that "I go there"...although I wish I hadn't most times...it really is a scary political time with the potential of womens rights being on the table. I do understand your feelings though ...
Comment History
Carol Brunk Diezel
Carol Brunk Diezel9:46am Apr 13
I'm sorry but I thought FSHS page was for friends finding one another, reminiscing and other positive things. People are extremely passionate about politics and religion (this subject brings those two subjects together) and it seems best we keep it out of this forum. Just sayin....
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer9:39am Apr 13
Ok guys I love you all. Again being in the legal field for 25 years I saw first hand the abuse and neglect of the unwanted infants and children. NOT THEIR FAULT they are here and yes even in rape cases the child is not wanted. As to the comment about murder, each state sets their own rules, thus we have the power to move or attempt to influence the law makers. Peace be with us all and the power to control our own bodies. XXOO
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury9:36pm Apr 12
Did I mean to empasize WISH "ENG"? That too, although it was a typo.~ WISHING STILL !
Linda Bradbury
Linda Bradbury9:32pm Apr 12
From the WiSHENG WELL~w/ an American Flag atop... AMERICA... "WISHING WELL!" ... GET WELL ! WISHES FOR AMERICA !
James Dillon
James Dillon7:32pm Apr 12
Love to All. And may God Bless America.
View All Comments
Original Post
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer
Doreen Liebenow Glotzer5:16pm Apr 10
The article asked me to be the first of my friends to like this, I WILL NOT, and hope all my friends will support the woman's choice. OMG What is next?
Az. Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins
www.huffingtonpost.com
Arizona lawmakers gave final passage to three anti-abortion bills Tuesday afternoon, including one t...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.