Saturday, April 7, 2012

Re: [Forrest Sherman High School, Naples, Italy] Hello everyone, I went to Forrest Sherman in the...

i would imagine that those students would all...
Cindy Montagnaro McEachern 12:36pm Apr 7
i would imagine that those students would all fall under the Forrest Sherman group...even those that attended the Happy Horshoe down at Agano and not the HS..go under this group.... Good luck !
Original Post
Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell10:48am Apr 7
Hello everyone, I went to Forrest Sherman in the beginning of the school year, '74 then was transferred to Pinetamare School. I had Mr Knowles and Miss Diane Montelongo while at Pinetamare. Is there a FB Group for Brats - Pinetamare??? I tried Searching but didnt find anything. Are others here that went to Pinetamare??? I graduated HS in '83 from Hampton, Va.

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.